The ecological habitats are self-sustaining, and can be equipped with solar panels. This allows owners to live without the use of utilities while traveling.
- As much as 8kW of solar panels
- Wheelchair accessible
- Different sizes of battery storage
- Ability to capture water for sustainable living
- Option to add toilet, shower, and storage space
- 360-degree window views
- Expands within seconds
- Low fuel consumption
- Comes already decorated or bare
Cutting-edge Australian company Prodengin has created an uncommon concept that will change the landscape of eco-friendly accommodation. Using their product designs (patent-pending), the enterprise aspires to provide a contemporary mobile dwelling for environmentally-conscious travelers.
For more information visit: www.prodengin.com